Are you a rockstar graphic designer with skills falling out of your pocket? Are you looking for a group of rockstar creatives and strategists to unite with like Voltron and take over the universe? You're in luck. Milli is looking for an art director / graphic designer to join our growing team in the good fight!
Stuff You'd Probably Do
- Collab with our team to ideate and execute on key client and project needs
- Create cross-channel visual communication strategies (digital, print, and motion)
- Work with clients to translate their needs into creative direction and/or guide them through their creative aspirations
- Develop and present creative projects that support agreed upon goals and strategy
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies
Stuff You Should Probably Have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in visual communications
- 1 - 2 years' of digital and print design or advertising experience
- Knowledge of social platforms (Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Breadth of style and design capability
But honestly, if you're amazing, we'd like to hear from you so holler! Email us your resume / portfolio at email@example.com
Who Are We?
Milli is best described as a social media marketing agency crushin' the game in content creation and all things creative since 2012. We're a group of entitled, purpose-drive millennials passionate about helping businesses, small and large, connect better with people.